Do you have something to say? Which one of your stories is worth sharing? Get it written with this course! Whether you want to standup comedy or a solo show for your personal growth or your professional success, this course will guide you through the specific steps to get your work out of your heart and into the world. Whether it’s a standup comedy set about cat videos, an edgy monologue about the current political climate, or a TED Talk about endangered frogs, this course will support your creativity and help you bring your work to life.
This online workshop is self-guided, with new content & bonuses arriving to your inbox each week. We launch officially November 15th and go til December 27th, and there will be 5 live Question & Answer Calls on Wednesdays at 5 pm Pacific, where you can ask Alicia anything about your writing process.
In 7 Weeks You Will:
* Write a story or comic monologue you can perform anywhere
* Bust through writer's block & turn creative resistance into fuel for creating
* Learn how to bring humor to your writing, whether you think you’re funny or not
* Connect to something bigger and express your deeper truth
* Cultivate an effortless daily writing practice
Alicia Dattner has performed around the world, with comedians like Maria Bamford, Moshe Kasher, Arj Barker, Eugene Mirman, and Kamau Bell. She's won a slew of awards for comedy and storytelling. She's currently touring internationally a new standup show with friends called "The More Enlightened Than You Comedy Tour".